Terms & Conditions
This page expresses the "Terms and conditions" under which you may use www.studentcircus.com, an online service to post and search job openings and user resumes ("Studentcircus.com" or "Site").
Please read this page carefully. On the off chance that You don't acknowledge the Terms and conditions expressed here, don't use the Web Site and the services. By utilizing Studentcircus.com, You are showing your acknowledgment to be bound by the arrangements of these Terms and conditions. Student Circus Ltd. ("Student Circus" or the "Company")may change these Terms and conditions whenever by redesigning this. You ought to visit this page intermittently to explore the Terms and conditions, as they are binding on You. The expressions "You" and "User" as used herein referred to all individuals as well as organisations accessing this website for any reason.
To run, promote, design e-platform, virtual gateway, websites, social network and promote via digital marketing (all communication channels) or print media to provide e-platform that enables students or aspiring candidates to search for jobs in the UK and to disseminate information of jobs'vancaies.
You should be 18 years old or more to visit or use Studentcircus.com in any way. By visiting to Studentcircus.com or accepting these Terms and conditions, You represent and warrant to the Company that you are 18 years old or more, and that You have the right, power and ability to use and abide by these Terms conditions. Studentcircus.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Studentcircus.com's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Obligations to user
· The exactness of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole obligation of the User.
· The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
· The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the Studentcircus.com service.
· The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
· The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
· The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
· User agrees that in the event he does not want recruiters / employers to send SMS alerts, he can opt out of the facility by changing his settings in edit personal profile section.
· Studentcircus.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content.
· The User will indemnify Company for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
In the event that you buy any of our paid Services ("Paid Services"), you consent to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Inability to pay the required fees may bring about the end of your membership. You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes annually as renewal fees unless you cancel the paid services otherwise it is implied that you agree to continue the use of the paid services.
The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable.
You agree that we may send to notification regarding the updates to you in the accompanying ways: (1) an email sent to a registered mail id, or (2) through a registered mobile number. Therefore keep your information up to date.
Studentcircus.com provides the services like Resume uploading/ job applying/contact to the job provider/ registering your resume with various companies etc. for the above services you need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- the resume/ placing of personal details or other information by the user on the website should be true and correct and can be updated on the wish of the user, free of cost;
Company extends no guarantee and warranties or be responsible that there would be satisfactory reply/response from the organizations in which the user has applied for;
Company neither assurances nor offers any guarantee about the qualifications bonafides, status or generally of the forthcoming employer or organization which downloads the resume/ data/information and uses it to contact the user.
It should be sole right and duty of the user to check the validness of all or any reply or response received in pursuant to the Resume upload/placing information into the Studentcircus.com website by the user, for leaving station or in station for any job or interview. Company accepts no accountability in regard thereof and explicitly repudiates any risk for any demonstration, deed or thing which the user may so do, in accordance with the receipt of the reply, if any, to the resume/data/information being fed into the system of Studentcircus.com.
Uploading of numerous resumes by the same individual, using the same or different accounts should qualifies the company for evacuate the Resumes without notice to the user.
The user alone i.e the same individual, is allowed to add, modify or change the information/data provided by him.
It might be the sole duty of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting choices as it considers fit to suspend/decline access of the information provided by him, to such entities, corporate or consultancies. Company should not be responsible for the data being accessed by its other subscribers or users.
Studentcircus.com acts as a platform for employers/corporations to post openings and candidates to upload resumes and gives the opportunity to grab them before advertised. the Company has no influence over the quality, security or validness of the jobs or vacancies posted, reality or exactness of the postings, and the possibility to fill employment opportunities and makes no representations about any employments, resumes or User Content on Studentcircus.com.
Moreover, take note of that there are dangers, including however not restricted to the danger of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage people or individuals acting under false. We expect that You will utilize alert and judgment skills when using Studentcircus.com.
Disclaimer of warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT STUDENTCIRCUS.COM SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT YOUR USE OF STUDENTCIRCUS.COM OR THE STUDENTCIRCUS.COM CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE STUDENTCIRCUS.COM SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS SEEMS TO BE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS, OF THE STUDENTCIRCUS.COM CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Limitation of liability
You agree that the laws of the UK., excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts of the UK, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.